Friday, December 28, 2007

SAYING GOODBYE

... TO OUR TWENTIES
I was happy to have a little company when I said goodbye to my twenties. Holly Babcock, Kendra Weatherspoon and I turned 30 within a few weeks of each other. We celebrated by going out to dinner with our husbands and joined the kids for birthday cake and ice cream. I'm still trying to get used to the fact that I have entered the world of middle age. (Am I really this old?)

... TO THE WEATHERSPOONS
Congratulations to Mike on finishing his PhD at Georgia Tech! Our family is excited for the Weatherspoons' new opportunities in Florida. They've been good friends, and we are really going to miss them. Guess we'll have to plan a road trip in a few months to meet up at a few Braves spring training games.

1 comment:

Marci Hernandez said...

Welcome to the 30's club! Yes, scary how old we are!