HAPPY EASTER
The Easter Bunny found our house, and we had fun finding our baskets. While getting ready for church, Spencer started singing, "Judas, The Red-Nosed Reindeer." (Yes, I believe our family has discovered a new family-favorite Easter song!) We had to institute new candy-eating rules after he ate a chocolate candy with peanuts in his primary class. Since Spencer is allergic to peanuts, he lost his lunch twice at church and was a little rough around the edges all afternoon. He somehow still managed to endure two Easter meals, two Easter Egg Hunts and play-time with cousins. No Easter family picture to post, but maybe Jeff will wear his seersucker suit again next year.
2 comments:
I would love to see Jeff in Seersucker, what a southern boy!
your kids are so cute. I heard you may come to Orlando for Garrett's wedding. If my opinion counts in any way, I would love to see you! I will only be there for like a day and a half, but it would still be fun!!!
Post a Comment