Wow those Haymore genes run deep. What cute kids.
oh my word! You have darling kids!! I wish you guys lived closer... i've never met your family!! I think the last time i saw you, i was 12. :)
super cute kids! Maybe we'll see you in florida???
Okay,Let me know how to order one of those - I will pay whatever it costs, because I NEED THAT picture in my house!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow those Haymore genes run deep. What cute kids.
oh my word! You have darling kids!! I wish you guys lived closer... i've never met your family!! I think the last time i saw you, i was 12. :)
super cute kids! Maybe we'll see you in florida???
Okay,
Let me know how to order one of those - I will pay whatever it costs, because I NEED THAT picture in my house!
Post a Comment