(CAUTION: You might be inclined to tilt your head to watch video until I can figure out how to rotate the movie.)
This is a short video showing what a squirrel can do with a window screen next to deck railing. Unfortunately, my favorite scene is not in the video. I personally love watching the olympian gain momentum as he runs down the deck railing, leaps widespread into the air and "splats" on the window with hands and legs fully outstretched. Then he scurries to the top of the screen and jumps on the roof. It's hilarious!
Oh, did I mention that Jeff bought a BB gun at Wal-Mart tonight? Yours truly stood on the back porch doing my beauty queen wave to keep the motion-sensored porch light glowing, while he aimed for the bullseye wearing his "night goggles." After all of my hand waving, I decided that I wanted to try a BB gun for the first time. It took a few shots to realize that I wasn't hitting the bullseye simply because of my bad aim. I was out of ammo.
YOU MIGHT BE A REDNECK...
1 comment:
Okay, that's HILARIOUS!! In our first house, we had a crazy cat lady across the street with a million cats that would sneak over to our places and puke on our steps, so Jared went to WalMart and got a BB gun to shoot them with. Oh, how redneck I felt:)
Post a Comment