The day before Halloween I joined my mom and sister-in-law, Becky Blake, at the Fabulous Fox Theatre for a matinee performance of Wicked. I absolutely LOVED the show, and we had a great time!
Unfortunately, I do have one complaint... If it's not appropriate to wear hats to performances, then no one should wear big hair either! Please restrain yourself AND your hair!! It's called a hair tie.
Hey Becky! K so is your sister-in-law's name Becky Blake as well? That is so fun you got to see Wicked. It is coming here next June for just the one month. Maybe I'll get lucky!
2 comments:
Hey Becky! K so is your sister-in-law's name Becky Blake as well? That is so fun you got to see Wicked. It is coming here next June for just the one month. Maybe I'll get lucky!
They should have hair Height requirements. :-)
Post a Comment