Thursday, November 27, 2008

THANKSGIVING

This morning we had a great time watching Dad, Uncle Steven and Grandpa Haymore run the 5K/10K Gobble Jog at the Marietta Square. A little chilly, but we managed well with our blankets, hats and three layers of clothing. I saw a few fireman in full gear, a hula-hoopin' participant AND a three-legged dog finish a 5K. Impressive!

Racing, raking leaves, pictures, FOOD, family and tree decorating... One MIGHT be delirious with all of the crazy fun had in one day, but I must admit that we handled it well.

3 comments:

Jennette said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you guys! I'm tired just watching the race! Great job! And Mom and the kids for braving the cold!

The Dobecks! said...

HEY HAYMORE's!!!!!!!!!

Rocketgirl said...

grrrr, you took down that hott pic of Jeff before I could comment. Wow, that Jeff Haymore is HOTT!!

Doesn't sound as cool now, dagnabit! But the gobble run thingy looks fun - I was planing to do it before our Thanksgiving plans took us to the Rockies. Still, congrats guys!!