
Jeff and I found out a few days ago that we are having a baby GIRL!!! Neither one of us expected two girls in a row and were quite surprised. In fact, having ONE girl with his family's history of boys was really shocking.
AND SO THE BATTLE OF THE BABY'S NAME BEGINS... winner to be announced in August.
8 comments:
Congrats! That is so fun!!!
I can't believe it. I thought for sure it would be a boy. That is gonna be so fun to have two sisters together, though. I'll have to think of some name ideas to send along. There's always so many ideas with girls.
Congratulations Becky and Jeff. That is so exciting! It is fun to see you blog and what is going on in your life!
Yea!! It's a girl. I am sure that Spencer is a little disappointed, but he will be a good big brother.
Congratulations! That is so exciting! I love knowing - with one of ours, we waiting until the baby came, but never again. I would much rather know. So when do we get the profile belly pictures?
Congrats!!!!!
Funny how we become "girl" Moms when we expect to have mostly boys. Spencer will love it. . . he will just train his sisters to love GREEN TRUCKS!!
Yea for GIRLS!!! Hannah will be so lucky to have a sister to play with. Congratulations!
Becky! that's great news! Maybe all those boy genes are just skipping a generation. tell jeff hi! Love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment