I was tagged by my friend Marci. Luckily, it's a short list. -Becky
4 "people" who email me regularly: 1Work; 2)efax; 3)Bill reminders; 4)Jeff
4 places I would like to visit: 1)AZ; 2)Thailand-still have to see Phuket & Chang Mai; 3)Europe; 4)A land far, far away where mommies can dress and use the bathroom in peace
4 favorite restaurants: 1)Giovanni's; 2)Buckhead Diner; 3)Pricci; 4)Chops; ... Yes, I've been the recipient of a few gift cards in my life time
4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year: 1)Two more nieces and nephews! 2)Making my first batch of tamales! 3)Going to my first Hindu marriage ceremony; 4)Hannah's first birthday
4 things I am not looking forward to in the coming year: 1)Forced to subject myself to yard work if it actually rains this year; 2)Car & home repairs - it's inevitable; 3)Real estate market; 4)Trying to get rid of my baby weight
No comments:
Post a Comment