Tuesday, February 19, 2008

HIDE N' SEEK

Hannah has a new favorite hiding spot - the lower cabinet next to the dishwasher. First she empties out all of the plastic plates, bowls, sippy cups and bottles onto the kitchen floor. Then she climbs in, only to get stuck and cry until Mom puts the camera down to help her out of the cave.

It's not the first time Mom pulled out the camera before offering help to a crying baby. A few years ago, Spencer fell through a lawnchair at his first campout.
What can I say? I love my children the same!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks so much for your note and the gift card. You did not need to do that! We enjoyed having you and would love for you to visit again.

Unknown said...

hey so I now have a blog check it out! Sure miss all of you haymores and wilders.