Nothing new to say. Guess that can be a good thing.
Spencer and Hannah's 22nd cousin, Mason Haymore, joined our family a few weeks ago, and we're looking forward to adding #23 in July!
Like most children at her age, Hannah loves opening and emptying any drawer or cupboard. Spencer loves computer time - every few days he likes to surprise us by changing our user account pictures. Jeff recently discovered a park where he can stop and play a few pick-up soccer games. As always, I am trying to avoid projects.
Our family is gearing up for summer, and we hope that our neighborhood pool opens this week. We could all use some sun. No plans yet for the summer, but maybe we'll be able to squeeze in a few ball games and a family camping trip.
1 comment:
HEY! I just changed my blog and noticed we picked the same one! I promise I didn't copy you on purpose. Wow cousin #22, we are excited for cousin #3 this summer from Melissa. Nicholas also loved father and sons. The only problem was it was the same night as Brodie's reception, so they got there a little late.
Post a Comment