DID SOMEONE SAY DUMP TRUCK??
After playing outside almost all morning, our neighbor's dump truck finally came! I was excited that I no longer had to answer Spencer's constant and predictable question, "When is the dump truck coming?" We found some shade in our backyard and watched a bulldozer load the dump truck. I only hope entertaining my children five years from now will be as easy as watching trucks and visiting construction sites.
2 comments:
Oh man, did he try to get in it?? That has to have been the highlight of his life thus far! I 5 years, I'll figure we'll all have flying cars, so he'll be interested in that!
Michael would have gone nuts too. I think that would be exciting for them. I even like looking at them... at work that is. It doesn't help that they are tearing up half of the parking lot at church and ALL the heavy equipment is left there for all the kids to look at and all the parents to keep them off of.
Post a Comment