It's been a fun week around our house with a birthday FHE, play group and dinner. We love Spencer and are thankful for the smiles he brings to our family! 
The day before his birthday, Spencer asked if he could have a piƱata. (Before you think I'm a heartless mom for not giving my child a birthday wish, know that Spencer's been having problems digesting sugar.) When I said no, he then asked, "Can I have one if fill it with vegetables?" He's definitely a thinker!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Spencer. Jake was so jealous seeing that you got to turn before him. Growing up fast, aren't they!!
Happy Birthday! I can't believe our crazy kids are 4! Looks like he had lots of fun. Hope the gas shortage has gone down. I heard about it and wondered how much it was affecting you guys. I was just telling Carlos today, "Remember when we couldn't believe gas was over $3?"
Post a Comment