One of our MANY feeble attempts to try and cram in a family picture for Christmas cards... maybe next year.
Before Christmas, we invited the Elders Quorum and their families to our house for homemade personal pizzas, salad and desserts. Raymond brought his one-man-band ensemble and provided some background music. My favorite instrument was his Ron Burgandy "yaz floot," complete with spontaneous lyrics wishing me a happy birthday. Ooo yes, definitely one of my birthday highlights. (Still haven't decided how it ranks against a Cheerios breakfast in bed with Hannah devouring most of my cereal.)
Here's a picture of our trunk leaving Grandma Haymore's house on Christmas Day. Yes, that is a tire in the back of our car. Jeff was the "grand prize winner" in our white elephant gift exchange! Yet AGAIN, you might be a redneck...
2 comments:
hello - it was so nice to see your comment...polly was just telling me about your life the other day and I asked, "I wonder if she still sleeps with her patootie up in the air?"...I always wanted to know how that would work out with a hubby...anyhoo - happy to see you're so happy - love your family pics - love the one man band...bb
Becky! you can snoop all you want! I didn't know you had a blog so hopefully you don't mind me taking a peek :) I love the white elephant gift, thats awesome! Miss you guys tons,
kell
Post a Comment