Thursday, January 22, 2009

GOOD NEWS!

In the infamous words of Pat on the old SNL skits: "It's a... BABY!!"



We're 9 weeks and due in August. Spencer DESPERATELY wants a brother named Bullseye!?!

7 comments:

Gabbitas Family said...

Congrats! That is so awesome! The ultrasound picture looks amazing for only being 9 weeks!

Weatherspoon Family said...

I was so surprised to read the awesome news. Congrats!! I'm so excited for you. Hopefully the pregnancy goes great. Keep us posted.

Laura Millett said...

that's so exciting!! Congrats!!

Scott and Cheryse said...

We are so happy for you!!

Heather said...

Congratulations! I hope you are feeling ok. Maybe one of these days we can make it to Atlanta again to see all of you! You are always welcome in Chapel Hill too.:)

Jennette said...

Yeah! Congratulations Becky! I am so happy for you! I hope you're feeling OK. Wish I could be there to help you. What wonderful news!

Krista said...

Congratulations. We are excited for your family. Good luck with the pregnancy!