Monday, December 1, 2008

NORTH POLE TRAIN RIDE


We caught a train in Chattanooga that took us to the North Pole to see Santa!! Everyone enjoyed listening to Santa's helper read Polar Express while drinking chocolate milk and eating a cookie. Moms and Dads especially appreciated the late-night sugar rush for the already over stimulated young passengers. The scene reminded me a lot of pin-ball. A personal favorite was seeing the elves' houses out the train windows... Jeff thought elves only lived in China.


3 comments:

Rocketgirl said...

Heehee - I LOVE Hannah's face in the first picture - you two look way hotter though :)

Scott and Cheryse said...

I am so jealous. I want to do the Polar Express train ride sooo bad. Now that we have Katelyn we will have to take her in a few years. They do a train ride to the Grand Canyon.

Krystin Coburn said...

I am so jealous! Boden loves choo choos and there are no rides close. That looks like so much fun!! Boden was sportin' a mullet so we got it cut too. Gotta love it!