
This summer we decided that we needed less expensive cars to repair. That, and I needed more room in my tiny back seat. Call us crazy, but we sold and replaced BOTH cars May through July. WHAT A HEADACHE!!!
Just when I thought our search was over, Jeff put his "new" car on craigslist the day after we bought the minivan. His car sold immediately for more than he purchased it for, and we were down to one car yet AGAIN! Yes, that's four frustrating months of dealing with repairs, selling and/or buying FIVE different cars!! As if ONE wasn't bad enough.
Jeff replaced his "new" 1990 Legend with another 1990 Legend in much better condition and more "bells and whistles." Not to mention the car only has 60,000 miles. Yes, his THIRD 1990 Legend. He drove one in college - now I'm seeing who his TRUE LOVE in college really was!



3 comments:
I used to drive a 1990 Acura Legend and I miss that car so much!!! I drove it until it died. I'm impressed with Jeff's determination to continue to drive one - it makes me wish I had tried harder! :)
Yea!! A minivan will be so nice.
Holy snap - I'm glad it's all over!! (at least I hope it is ;) Jeff and his Legend obsession makes me giggle. One 1990 to another, awesome! And I hope you're enjoying the minivan - I don't think I could live without mine now, I don't care if it makes me look like a soccer mom!
Post a Comment