Saturday, July 11, 2009

PEACTHREE ROAD RACE

The Peachtree Road Race has become a Fourth of July tradition at our house. This year I did not join Jeff - hopefully next year I'll be able to waddle a little faster. Sadly, I didn't even make it down to the festivities in Midtown. Just too much for me and my big belly to handle all of the walking and chasing kids around in the Piedmont Park chaos, heat and humidity.
PROOF: Here are two photos MarathonFoto emailed Jeff.

2 comments:

Rocketgirl said...

Good for Jeff! I considered doing something like running because everyone I knew runs a race, so Jared found me a 3K in Atlanta somewhere - we ended up being out of town then, but someday I'll try one. I bet your waddle would have been very popular if you'd tried though! ;)

Weatherspoon Family said...

Hopefully we can get out there next year for the 4th to join in!