
We also FINALLY replaced our camera a few weeks before our drop-dead deadline! Definitely not the fanciest out there, but it gets the job done. (No, our archaic phones do not have cameras. We like to refer to them as our drug dealer phones. No loss if disposed of at a moment's notice... or in our case, destroyed by one of our kids!)
We were a little delayed in buying a camera with the whole car fiasco (read in toaster post below), home projects gone bad, repairing both garage doors, painting, fixing year-old plumbing issues and repairing the dryer. I'm in COMPLETE DENIAL that I saw the washing machine leak when I started my last load of laundry. ("Cleopatra isn't the only Queen of De-Nile!") At least the second hole in our bedroom ceiling led to newly organized closet space. AND after the plumber's visit, I no longer share a bathroom with the kids... ABSOLUTE HEAVEN!!
Now we just have to get around to discussing baby names. We haven't even thought about it! Luckily, we have three days in the hospital and a book of baby names.
2 comments:
Ug, I'm in danger of destroying out camera every day - I've been considering a cheaper model jsut so I won't worry about it all the time! And we are in the same place with names... gah! Why is it so blasted difficult?!
No worries - Sydney was baby girl weatherspoon until the day we left the hospital. Names are the least of worries when preparing for a new baby!!
Post a Comment