You guys look so cute! What a great wedding picture. Happy 8 years! We missed seeing you at the party. Hope all is well! Good luck with the baby..any day now! Love the new van.
That was 8 years ago?! I guess that makes sense since we just had our 8 year anniversary and I had only been married a few months when I came out to see you. Hope it was a great anniversary. Congrats!
I don't think that I ever saw any of the wedding pictures! You look so beautiful and Jeff looks so handsome! You both look so happy! I wish that I had been able to make it out there for the big occasion! Hope all is well with the baby! post pictures soon! Love ya!
6 comments:
Awww, I love that picture!!! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!!! I love seeing the wedding photo - thanks for sharing!!
You guys look so cute! What a great wedding picture. Happy 8 years! We missed seeing you at the party. Hope all is well! Good luck with the baby..any day now! Love the new van.
Happy Anniversary!! Time sure is flying, huh!
That was 8 years ago?! I guess that makes sense since we just had our 8 year anniversary and I had only been married a few months when I came out to see you. Hope it was a great anniversary. Congrats!
I don't think that I ever saw any of the wedding pictures! You look so beautiful and Jeff looks so handsome! You both look so happy! I wish that I had been able to make it out there for the big occasion! Hope all is well with the baby! post pictures soon! Love ya!
Post a Comment