- Two words can sum up this summer: Braves and FAMILY
- All of my siblings came this summer for a family reunion in Chattanooga on the hottest day of the summer, along with the classiest bikers rooming next to us at the Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel. Two weeks later, all of Jeff's siblings were in town. That's 29 people from my fam, and 31 from Jeff's fam. We were feelin' lots o' luv this summer.
- Spencer is the BIGGEST littlest Atlanta Braves fan out there. He knows EVERY player, position, number, age, etc. (Do YOU have Memory and Go Fish games of each player made from game programs?? Yes, all his idea.) Hmmm... pretty sure he's going to have to accompany Dad on a Braves Spring Training trip to Orlando this upcoming spring.
- Spencer started Kindergarten this year, and his cousin Austin is in his class!! He's really quite a good soccer player, but his heart belongs to baseball.
- Hannah believes that there is no such thing as too much glitter, lip gloss, purses, shoes or dolls. It's been lots of fun to have girl time almost every day when Spencer is at school.
- Allison is right in step with her older brother and sister - started walking at 14 months and MIGHT have hair by age two.
- Just call me Crazy Coupon Lady. Oh, AND since we got a treadmill, I SWEAR I've exercised more in the past five weeks than I have in the past five years. Sad, but quite possibly true.
- This fall Jeff signed up to be Spencer's soccer coach through the local Baptist league. (Can't tell you how hard it is to find leagues in Spencer's age group that don't play on Sundays!!) As a coach, Jeff gave devotionals to the kids at practices and to the parents during half times at games WITHOUT being kicked off the field. I know... AMAZING! Jeff hopes his efforts will be successful to help steer Spencer towards playing soccer.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
JUST WHEN I WAS READY TO CALL IT QUITS...
Just when I was ready to call it quits on blogging, Jeff's parents decided to go on a mission. They officially opened their call a few days ago (Sunday), and they plan to leave next Friday to serve in the Family History Center in Salt Lake City for 12 months! We're VERY excited for them and will miss them TERRIBLY. I will keep up the blog for one more year. Then I am going to simply store photos online and print out our family album on an annual basis. Here's a "quick" recap of the past six months:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok I need to read your blog more! I just found out that the Haymores are here! I will have to go visit them. How are you guys guys? I am glad you survived the snow. Miss you!
Post a Comment