Tuesday, January 11, 2011

MY LITTLE RASCALS

What have I started by introducing my kids to "The Little Rascals" movie?? Besides being the only girl allowed in Spencer's room, other recent favorite Spencerisms include:
  • "Mom, I think I need to take a break from the Braves to concentrate on Legos."
  • While standing at his bedroom door for our nightly ritual, blowing him a kiss, I whisper, "Catch my kiss!" He promptly sticks his hand straight in the air and yells, "YOU'RE OUT, MOM!"
My little rascals have also been enjoying more snow the past few days.

Over the river...
And through the woods...
To grandma's house we go!
Literally.

2 comments:

Polly said...

Well I am happy you are blogging for at least another year. I t looks like you had a ton of fun for Christmas. Ours wasn't white- just icy. We got our BIG snow in Oct- after a warm fall so the leaves were still on the trees- so I lost a lot of my sycamores. I love seeing your cute little family. Say hi to Jeff for me.

Amanda said...

Spencer is awesome. I wish I could witness more of those hilarious moments!