THE ATLANTA TEMPLE IS BEING REDEDICATED IN ABOUT A WEEK!!! Jeff and I were married in the Atlanta temple almost 10 years ago, and we were able to take our kids to the Open House. It's beautiful! Have to admit that I'm harboring some feelings of jealousy - there are new gardens and steps to actually get some great wedding photos. Luckily, no more trying to balance in heels on a steep grassy hillside.
We're expecting #4! Unfortunately, I truly don't remember the exact due date. The only thing I remember is my doctor telling me that we will take the baby at 38 weeks, which is somewhere around Sept 1. I'm really waiting to announce my due date when the birth is scheduled.
Allison is ALWAYS happy, laughing and trying to climb and dive off tables. She is so excited to learn new words! Allison is also the only 1.5 yr old that I know who will literally set the table when she's hungry, letting Mom know she's ready to eat. This little girlo loves bath time so much that she couldn't wait until Hannah was finished...
Hannah came up with a GREAT name for the baby. It works for either a boy or girl... Monkeypants! It comes from one of our family's favorite books, "Mommy Calls Me Monkeypants." Anytime she sees Mom eating two of anything, she says, "Are you eating one for you and one for the baby?" She's a quick learner.
Spencer was wondering if we could get commercials during General Conference. (I guess he was looking for a break, and MoTab wasn't doing it for him!)
Mom made an Easter craft with Hannah's help! Yes, I tend to avoid projects if I can't finish them in less than a half an hour. Two things I can't stand: clutter and unfinished projects!! But rest assured for those of you who think I am aiming for some Ultimate Homemaker Award, I served mouthwatering corn dogs that night for dinner. AND it had been so long since I last baked, that I had to look up Phoebe's grandma's recipe for "Nesele Tolouse" cookies. (Yeah, I wouldn't admit that I know me either.)
Dad is keeping busy at work and will make it to another birthday this week! We love that handsome man!



No comments:
Post a Comment