Congratulations on the adorable baby girl! Love the picture of Jeff juggling the three kids! Good luck with three...now that you are out numbered! You look great too!
You look so blasted cute at 6am :) Congratulations, I can't wait to meet her! I hope the kiddos are all being super helpful. Since I'm bottle feeding, I let Solei shake up the bottle and she gets all kinds of excited that she's helping :) Miss you!!
6 comments:
congrats! You look great for having a c-section.
Love the name!! Congrats1
Congratulations!! We are excited to see you all so happy! Enjoy. Way to go replacing your cars too. Life is always busy.
Congratulations!! Hope for a quick recovery for you.
Congratulations on the adorable baby girl! Love the picture of Jeff juggling the three kids! Good luck with three...now that you are out numbered! You look great too!
You look so blasted cute at 6am :) Congratulations, I can't wait to meet her! I hope the kiddos are all being super helpful. Since I'm bottle feeding, I let Solei shake up the bottle and she gets all kinds of excited that she's helping :) Miss you!!
Post a Comment